The legal owner of this website and, as such, of the files containing personal data in which data collected through this website will be stored and processed is the “COMUNIDAD DE PROPIETARIOS DE DIAGONAL MAR”, AVENIDA DIAGONAL No. 3, hereinafter DIAGONAL MAR SHOPPING CENTRE; contact address: Avenida Diagonal No. 3, 08019 Barcelona, Spain.
It is possible to visit www.diagonalmarcentre.es without providing any personal details, however there are several contact forms where personal details are recorded. DIAGONAL MAR SHOPPING CENTRE only collects the personal details necessary to provide you with the requested information or services.
Personal details are collected on www.diagonalmarcentre.es for the following purposes:
Sending information: Data submitted via contact forms will be used to send you the information you have requested about DIAGONAL MAR SHOPPING CENTRE, its activities and promotions, as well as those of businesses within the shopping centre.
– Sending newsletters: Data submitted in newsletter subscription forms will be used to send you information by email about offers, promotions and events at the shopping centre.
– Competitions or promotions: Personal details collected via www.diagonalmarcentre.es or via any pages, accounts or user profiles that DIAGONAL MAR SHOPPING CENTRE has on social networks (e.g. www.facebook.com) will be used to manage your participation in any competitions or promotions you take part in, as well as providing you with news about the Shopping Centre.
– Social media: Personal details provided via our pages, sites, accounts or user profiles on social media (Facebook, twitter…, etc) will be included in our databases for use within the above-mentioned social networks and to keep you informed about our events, offers and promotions.
– Details of employees of businesses within the Shopping Centre: Personal details provided by employees of businesses in the Shopping Centre will be used for the management of the centre and the issue of ID cards for shopping centre staff.
The disclosure of personal details supplied to us to third parties is envisaged in the following circumstances:
– When provided for by a legal requirement (public authorities, administrative or judicial authorities, etc).
– If you take part in any competitions or promotions run by DIAGONAL MAR SHOPPING CENTRE, please be informed that, in addition to the disclosure of data stipulated in the rules of each promotion or competition, your participation in any such promotion or competition implies authorisation of the public communication of your personal details (first and last name and photograph) on our website or social media profiles as a winner and / or participant in such promotions.
You may exercise your right to have access to, correct, cancel or oppose the data held about you by sending a request by email attaching a copy of your official ID document (National Identity Document, driving licence or passport) to email@example.com or in person at the offices of DIAGONAL MAR SHOPPING CENTRE, Avenida Diagonal No. 3, 08019 Barcelona, Spain.
Diagonal Mar Shopping informs that during the celebration of the Feria de Abril in Parc del Fórum, from April 28th to May 7th, our 3 hours’ free parking will be cancelled due to the saturation of vehicles that causes this event.
All those customers who present a purchase or consumption ticket in the shopping centre during these days, would continue enjoying our 3 hour’s free parking.
Thank you very much for your understanding.